Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're Tollio, a one-stop resource for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Our site will offer a wide variety of web content (video, screen-casts, documentation, etc) and how-to materials focused on solving common start-up, marketing and operational challenges faced by small business owners.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) A logo for "Tollio Biz Board"
* feel free to play with color and font sizing to differentiate the two words.
* the logo could just be the words, assuming a unique font/color scheme
2) A 'favicon'
3) Your recommendation for 2-3 colors that compliment the logo and could be used for graphic elements on the site
NOTE: Tollio is the main name, and BizBoard (one word) is secondary.
We also have a tag line that needs to be included. Our current tagline is 28 characters (with spaces). Since it hasn't been cleared yet, we prefer not to make it public. Feel free to include a placeholder tag line in your submissions, if you like. The winning designer must incorporate the tag line before final acceptance.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Wide age range (core of 25-49 is likely), with a fairly even split between males and females.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are drawn to logos that use the company's name itself as the primary element. We appreciate the use of color variation and font effects to create a clean, crisp identification (think: twitter, flikr, eBay, youTube, mashable, etc). You're welcome to include other elements as well, as long as they're not too ornate.
We like the clear logo design and simple color scheme on mashable.com. Wildfireapp.com is an example of another color palette that we like. These are just ideas for simplicity, don't feel locked in to these colors.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Web 2.0 feel
Clean design (size scales well all the way down to a business card)
We gravitate to blues, greens, oranges and grays (not a requirement)
Professional, but not stuffy
No Files Added