Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a startup company that will be offering a new web 2.0 service that will allow small to medium size companies to setup, adapt and implement business processes, using the Internet. Our aim is to simplify and facilitate the implementation of business processes. Our system will help businesses managing their employees' tasks, making sure that everyone in the company is doing the right things, the right way at the right time. We will call each process a "flow", comprising a set of "actions". The name of this service will be ActionFlow and the logo should be based on these two words put together.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a distinctive logo that will make it easy for potential customers to understand how useful we can be for them.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) Founder, CEO, Top Executive, of small size (50 t0 250 employees), high growth companies that are experiencing the pain of lacking well defined business processes;
2) Top Executve or Director of medium size (250 to 1000 employees) companies, that wants to improve the quality of service providede to customers and/or increase the productivity of employees.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Simple, clear logo. Easy to understand the nature of the business. I like the two arrows.
Simple, clean logo. Easy to understand that its two words.
I like the curves, the dynamic image.
Ok approach to express action, flux. I like the font.
I like the gear wheels and its association with worker
One color, simple and clear. I like the three arrows.
I like the letter f in this logo. Dont like the color
Easy to understand the two words. Good coloring, but I prefer blue.
Simple, appropriate hourglass graphical element. Easy to understand the two words.
I like the circle and the font and the blue color.
Very nice log, easy to understand what is stands for.
Very simple, clean logo. Almost too simple.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Simple logo, with the word ActionFlow. Should make it clear that there are two words together but each with its own but related meaning (Action and Flow). These two words must be together. My preference is that each word is capitalized (e.g. ActionFlow).
No Files Added