Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1.Awakening/Shining Light/Radiance/Key to your Truth
2. Accessible/Lean/Web 2.0
3. Elegant/Egyptian/Arabian Nights
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
http://www.synergyyogamiami.org/wp-conte... (cool icon)
http://www.logomyway.com/logos/Spiritual... (simple overall - OUR GOAL)
http://barbarabrennan.com/images/SquareH... (awakening style but too cluttered for our company- needs to convey same idea in Lean)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
PLEASE INSERT ALSO A TAGLINE - "What would be the greatest version of you?"
The company's main goal is to help people help themselves to who they truly are through spirituality accessible to the non spiritual. Almost functioning as a clinic of the self.
Main target are urban women over 35 with middle-high income.
The logo needs to be in our time (branding web 2.0) and yet convey the idea of awakening to the truth
Icon Suggestion: in the icon finding the spirit of butterfly opening its wings would be great (without putting an actual butterfly), mixed with the key of truth.
Colors are: Gradients of GOLD (not the yellow gold but more of a darker kind of gold)/WHITE
The photo provided is IMPORTANT to inspire you guys
Logo must be provided for sizes and formats suitable for:
- BUSINESS CARDS (including 1 business cards design)
- BUSINESS PAPER (including 1 business paper design)
- FLYERS (including 1 Flyer Design)
- BRANDING PRODUCTS (t-shirts, pens,...)
- MOBILE APP ICON
- BROWSER ICON
To be clear, we are only requesting the logo design for now.
No Files Added