LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Cychology, LLC - we are a new web design, development and consulting company.
In addition to our own portfolio of next generation web sites, we consult for companies looking to streamline their business processes by utilizing the resources and tools of the web.
-Less is more
-K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
-Apply the 80/20 rule to your entire business
In essence, we help businesses focus on what they do well and help eliminate anything else that wastes time and resources.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Obviously our company name is a play on the word "Psychology". "Psychology" is the "science of the mind of a person (or animal)"; "Cychology", we define as the "science of the mind of the web"; "Cy" from Cyberspace.
We want to convey that we are "inside" the mind of the web and therefore, as consultants, know our way around. How we visually do this is where you come in.
Here are a few ideas we have jotted down. They are just ideas - you can riff off them or come up with something completely different.
- What does the "mind of the web" look like?
- If "the web" went to a psychologist what would that look like? Does it involve a couch?
- When you get inside the "mind of the web" do you see gears like the brain of a CYborg?
- When you think of Psychology what images come to mind? An institution like a University or mental hospital? Freud?
- When you first saw our name Cychology and read our description what came to your mind?
- Should our logo be the definition of Cychology? I.e. as if it were in a dictionary, with the phonetic spelling and parts of speech, etc.
At this point we are open to various interpretations but what we do know is that we want the logo to have the bold colors, depth and texture consistent with many of the logos of Web 2.0 community.
Thank you for your time. We are looking forward to your creative interpretations.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Businesses looking to leverage the resources and tools of the web to operate efficiently and, when necessary, virtually.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
If you look at this link, we like the depth and texture of the "Softies" category. (http://fontfeed.com/archives/the-logos-o...)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo must incorporate the word Cychology.
The logo must not incorporate the comma or LLC of the legal company name.
No Files Added