Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
This is an organization that will consult not for profits and for profits on how to become more strategic by thinking out of the box.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
The company name is DASH - which is a combination of the first two letters of the two founders names.
Top 3 Things
The most important part of the logo is that a concave diamond is our symbol. It's said that 76% of people are uncomfortable with change. It's also true that if you draw a circle within a square, that the circle takes up 76% of the square - leaving you with the four corner pieces. If you put those pieces together with the right angles of the corners facing in, it creates a "concave" diamond. We'd like to use that.
The concave diamond must be a part of it - and the word dash should be used - though it could be DASH, dash, or DaSh. It could also be possible to use an actual dash i.e. "-" itself.
I'd love for this to be something creative that would look great on a tshirt, hats, website - etc. I picked orange and grey because they're non gender-specific, though I'm open to other options. It should not be extremely elaborate - but I'd love for it to be creative and cool.
No Files Added