Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a tour company utilizing Chicago's elevated transit system (the "L") to explore various neighborhoods throughout the city. We use each train line to stop off at various points of interests for food, drink, culture and history. Our primary target is out of town tourists and our secondary target is local Chicagoans who may be unfamiliar with the "el" system.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
L Stop Tours
Top 3 Things
Clean/simple, professional, recognizable/distinctive
We want a modern/contemporary logo. We do not want anything too busy or that changes shape/appearance when we resize it.
We've experimented with using different views and styles of the train, the route maps/colors (L stops), and simple graphics but we'd like to see a fresh perspective. We can share files upon request.
No Files Added