Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are an online retailer targeting artists and stage performers. A one stop shop, we sell: dresses, cosmetics, jewellery, hair accessories and gadgets that help travelling performers and stars shine their best with their next costume / outfit through us.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Brand: Stage 9 Secrets Slogan: Show the World what You got.
Top 3 Things
Originality, Classy, Creativity, Individuality
1) Final formats should include: PSD / TIFF.
2) We are not interested in gimmicky icons or silhouettes such as dresses or clip art type of designs.
3) We have been experimenting with lighting effects and gradients to showcase a thought of a stage or a star of the show type of feel with a simulated spotlight and gold gradients.
4) We have been playing with the symbol 9 and roman numerals IX to represent our stars, the concept being "dress to the nines" - if this works in your art concept.
5) We might need two logos, one image based (with / without text) and another text only for the purpose of branding on clothing and boxed products as well as digitally for our site.
6) We do have sample file work of ideas we've played with but we are not sold on them and they are rough (we're amateurs at photoshop). We didn't upload anything because we wanted the designers to come up with their own ideas for our brand concepts. If reference content is desired, we can share what we have.
7) We prefer black, whites and gold colours - the ideas of stage, lights and shining stars.
8) We can show samples of the products we intend to sell if that would help.
No Files Added