Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am building a website/application at http://wax.fm for vinyl collectors and want a super cool logo!
Style: Definitely hip-ish Web 2.0 ( without being too Web 2.0 cliche )
Colors: Be creative it's up to you. If you must have some direction, I could see some strong orange and definitely black - complimented by a blue or green (but please feel free to use whatever colors you want!)
Feel free to incorporate a vinyl record or some aspect of a turntable/needle etc, but this is not required. Just make sure to keep the spelling as unambiguous as possible, even when looking at it from a bit of a distance.
Please send logo comps on a dark and light background.
That's it! Thanks in advance! Be creative and have fun.
No Files Added