Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- The name comes from the AQUIFER, which is an underground pure mineral water reservoir. I am imagining a cave like grotto.
- The name also has Aqua as a root which means water, and is supposed to hydrate and refresh you. So I am imagining a clear, crisp look.
- The logo will have to jump out at the customer on water bottle label, so not too delicate, rather simple and bold. Feel refreshed by looking at it!
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- Volvic Bottle Logo with Green Mountain behind
- Evian...crisp and clear
- It has to be internationally accepted
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added