Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Motion, Victory, Competitive Sports
Voost is a registration site for people participating in sporting events, such as bicycle races, marathons and triathlons.
We want to communicate a sense of motion, a sense of winning and a sense of sports.
A couple design thoughts that we have thrown around as options are:
* The t in Voost looks like an arrow facing upwards
* Some squiggly lines to convey a of sense of motion
* Voost is similar to the word 'boost', so giving a lift or increase to something
We will most likely have our logo placed on jerseys as we sponsor teams, so it needs to be single color printable too.
Our font is: TitilliumText22L
Our colors are: grey (#e8e9eb) and orange (#de5328)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a screen capture of the existing design of our events page. You can see where our placeholder logo is in the top left corner.
No Files Added