Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Description of product: Adminja is a tool that helps virtual assistants (the human kind) find zen while managing their clients, tasks and time.
1) Friendly - I'm not a fan of cold-corporate. On the other hand, "comical" is too far the other direction.
2) Empowered - Adminja empowers virtual assistants to do more in less time with less stress ( less stress + more work completed = good decision)
3) Reliable - Thin and wispy strokes usually feel too fragile or weak. Bolder lines and strokes preferred.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Prefer a Flexible logo with a logotype and bug that can be used independently as well as together.
- We have an existing logo (see materials provided), the format is fine, (floating zen ninja + logotype) I'm just not happy with how it was executed. I'm not asking for a copy of it...just letting you know where we've been and what we didn't like about it. (I'd probably be happy with the same logo..."done better" if that's what you feel is best, but i'm not specifically asking for that. )
- I don't like logos with "swooshes". If there's a flourish, it should have a purpose
- If there's any detail in any elements of the logo design, they must work well in the inverted version of the logo (on dark backgrounds).
- I really like silhouettes that are easy to recognize and don't require a lot of inner detail. Not a requirement, just one of my likes. :)
The brand colors we are currently using in our logo, application and website:
I am *open* to changing them but the any colors would have to work in the context of the application's interface too (see materials attached for application screenshots.) I don't want the logo and the interface to be in two different palettes.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- If a "ninja" is used in any way, it would have to be clearly distinguishable from a terrorist, even at small sizes. This one has already bit us in the butt and makes our brand a challenge.
- We don't want any weapons (throwing stars, nunchuks, the like) in our brand. I Prefer a ninja or something more abstract and non-specific over a weapon any day.
No Files Added