Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
We are a subspecialty surgical practice of retinal diseases and surgery based in Charlottesville VA. I started the practice in 2005 and never developed a logo although many retinal practices have one. Charlottesville is the home of UVA so I did choose UVA colors for my letterhead and cards. Rotunda Orange and Jefferson Blue. We are not directly affiliated with UVA so we cannot use their logos. Our primary target audience is our patients who may or may not understand a highly stylized logo of the back of the eye (which is fine) as well as other physicians who would. Our website is very static and has no logo so in the future I would update that but we do not get most of our patients from the website but instead of through referrals from other ophthalmologists. You can see that many other retinal practices have logos dealing with ophthalmology and specifically the back of the eye which is what we specialize in.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Virginia Retina Consultants
Top 3 Things
Excellence. Compassion. Service
Common themes in our area are the Blue Ridge mountains and Monticello, both of which are liberally used in various logos in our area but do not necessarily have to be in ours. Monticello may be copyright by either the foundation or UVA
No Files Added