Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Specialised and Highly professional
Vibrant and innovative yet simple
Sophisticated contemporary combination of neuro-science, psychology and management, with ancient Buddhist meditation techniques
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text.
Ideally a vertical, as well as horizontal version
We would like 1 vertical and 1 horizontal version of the logo design, in colour and black and white
We want a logo that conveys dynamism, but has greater stability and balance than our current Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness logo.
File attached "logos we like" with description about what elements of the logo we like
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1) Target audience 40 yr old professionals, male and female
2) We provide Mindfulness training for health professionals/educators/managers
3) Looking for professional logo that has energy and also is well-balanced
4) Mindfulness helps people be stable, calm, less stressed, more clear thinking, present-moment, aware
(5) We want a graphic logo image OR Acronym (AIAM) , plus the full words Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness
We are looking for a new logo image...
DON'T BE SCARED TO MAKE A REAL DEPARTURE FROM WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE!
OUR CURRENT LOGO is on our webpage www.theaiam.com.au
The colours in our current logo are too feminine
- so we want to change and are leaning toward plum, lighter blue, and yellow
- see attached doc for new draft colour palette range (we dont know if the dark blue works) - we are not attached to these exact colours but like the general combination
- please tweak colours so they work well on screen and in print (we are not designers and are keen for your suggestions).
The current image is not strong, stable and commanding enough.
- We would like an image and logo that conveys both dynamic contemporary and professional, and also centred and solid with a hint of the Eastern flavour
- For example we really like the centredness and solidness of our old logo on our other website www.mindfulnesscentre.com ... but, it lacks the dynamism and energy we want for the Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness.
OUR TARGET MARKET
Well educated, ambitious, thoughtful men and women, ~ 42 years old,
mostly health professionals: psychologists, social workers, doctors, psychiatrists,
and people in senior management roles
WE ARE UNIQUE because we
focus on bringing calm and clarity to the inner world to facilitate active, dynamic clear thinking functioning in the outer world
teach people how to teach others these sophisticated tools
We are a small educational institute offering specialised training, and professional certification in Applied Mindfulness, mostly to health professionals, and people in management roles.
We provide sophisticated tools for resolving troubling situations and emotions developed from a combination of contemporary neuro-science, psychology and management tools, and ancient Buddhist meditation techniques.
Highly professional, contemporary, innovative, and energetic.
Our communication style is friendly and approachable.
We need a professional look to the design not a hippy look.
professional both drive and being centred. Active yet professional, focussed on wellbeing and high functioning not just surviving mental illness.
OUR WEBSITE & TRAINING COURSES
No Files Added