Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
VHPD Youth Leadership Challenge
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Strength through character
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Vestavia Hills Police Department is launching a new community project, entitled VHPD Youth Leadership Challenge. Our goal is to brand the project with a logo that can be put on t-shirts, marketing material and awards.
We have two internal suggestions, however all attempts to create them have fallen flat.
The City's brand encompasses a landmark known as the Sibyl Temple. Google will find you endless photos and representations of it.
The first is a silhouette "Atlas" type figure holding the Sibyl Temple on his back.
The second is abstract figure(s) elevating/lifting the Sibyl Temple or atop it.
Encircle the logo with the text "VHPD or Vestavia Hills Police Department Youth Leadership Challenge.
Visit www.vhal.org for more about our City and some reference material.
Please note that this will be the first youth leadership challenge and it is not referenced on the website.
No Files Added