Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a distribution company. We sell valves. We are working to revolutionize a calcified industry.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Peace Love Valves
Top 3 Things
Should be a peace sign with Peace Love Valves text surrounding. Should be modern, playful, stick figure like, as if it was casually sketched up. Possible shades of green/watery colors (think earth day) or pastel rainbow colors. Uncertain.
Peace Love Valves, playful, light, airy, modern. should be the *opposite of industrial supply chain business (heavy, metal, blocky, aged). Must have peace sign.
This will primarily be used for a t-shirt.
No Files Added