We`re looking for a new logo for our user experience boutique.
This project is the first step of a complete rebranding.
eparo (www.eparo.de) is a small, but for its quality work well known User Experience and Usability consultancy from Hamburg, Germany.
Our services include:
- User Interface Concepts & Design
- Rapid Prototyping (Clickdummies)
- Usability Testing
- User Research
Most of the time we help businesses design and optimize their web based services (e.g. Intranet Services, E-Commerce, Web 2.0 stuff) and mobile applications (e.g. iPhone apps, etc.). Our main focus is on the digital products simplicity, utility and joy-of-use.
Even though we`re pretty small (by intent), some nice clients trust our expertise. The client list ranges from global super brands such as t-mobile and Volkswagen to very small innovative German web 2.0 start ups such as www.radio.de.
Whats so special about us?
We want to believe that we are not like the other usability companies out there, who don`t have an understading of the right balance between usable and beautiful.
A friend of ours described us as the iPod under the usability firms out there, because our solutions always deliver simple, as well as aesthetic user interface results.
We dont feel that the current logo and design represents that. What we don`t like about our old logo/website, is the heaviness of the black and blue. It does`t feel right.
The new Logo
We want a logo that reflects our focus on simple, smart and good to use digital products and services. thus, the logo shouldt be too playful.
1. an icon (to use standalone e.g. as favicon or in presentations)
2. the written company name eparo (can be a combination of name and icon, see logo_we_like_2.jpg)
3. our new claim foolproof interactions.
4. in one or more of the mentioned elements above the colour lilac / purple
(RGB: 132/31/173, CMYK: 66,90,0,0).
5. must look good in black and white.
- Please, not toooo Web 2.0`ish (reflections, shadows, etc.)
- Avoid too thin typography and 3D.
No Files Added