Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Art & Design
About Your Company
shift7 is a decentralized studio that works on some of America's hardest problems. We are focused on economic uplift and protecting democracy, through a fierce commitment to fully realizing diverse and equitable inclusion. We serve talented people trying to solve problems. We are market makers and (help) deploy capital and resources where they can have significant scaled impact. Our organizing principle is working through networks. We deliver 'return on generative investment' and 'return on effective others'. shift7 is about service, wonder, and the joy of radical collaboration. We get shift done, faster and together.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1) radical inclusiveness, 2) networked possibility, & 3) thoughtful change. We believe if we include everyone, we can fix (nearly) everything; shift across 7 seas, 7+ billion people, 7 continents, 7 sisters ('pleiades' - a constellation visible to everyone on the planet). shift7 = shift+7 on the keyboard which is the ampersand/&. We keep the 's' of shift7 lowercase and have a trademark filed on "shift7". note, we don't have any reference to the & in our trademark.
We will need a logo file that can also be converted to black (for white backgrounds); and white (for black backgrounds), in addition to any color options. Also, please note the 's' in shift7 is lowercase; we also want to avoid reference to the & or the shift button on the keyboard, in the identity design. When we work with partners (as we always do) we may set-up a naming convention where our collaborations are notated as shift7 (rendered as our branded wordmark) followed & partner name. So XYZ project brought to you by shift7 & Crowdspring. For this scenario, if you wanted to incorporate a stylized '&' we could use in this way, we'd be very open to that (but the '&' would not be used in the day-to-day brand identity, only for the purposes of denoting a collaboration). Additional web reference: www.shift7.co = holding splash page. CEO, founder of shift7, Megan J. Smith = https://www.wired.com/2015/04/megan-smith/
No Files Added