Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Uptown Social Club
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- 1920's era speakeasy look/feel
- Social Venue / Event Space
- Fun yet Elegant
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text is fine but NO alcohol imagery
text only is fine too
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Yes I'm attaching a creative brief that explains the building, it's history and some of our thoughts.
The space is going to be a brand new event space in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago in one of Al Capones former speakeasy basements. It's raw and very Chicago and while we want our design to hearken back to the roaring 20's we do not want it to be associated with the criminal activity of it's history. No guns, no booze just the glitz and glam of the 20's.
No Files Added