Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
My concept is an upscale sports bar. It's an affluent neighborhood with 24-45 year old professionals. The decor is higher end and the TVs are well-placed so that there is a tv view from every seat. However, the food and beverages are just as much a focus as sports. There will be upscale twists on sports bar classics, lots of shareables and a great brunch. Craft beer and cocktails are also a focus . The target audience is slightly older, more affluent, and has higher expectations for food and drink than you might find in a typical sports bar.
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Miss Lisa's Sports Lounge & Eatery
Top 3 Things
Upscale, Fun, Professional
No Files Added