Cochonnet Group, Inc.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
We are a unique online boutique selling designer babies and young childrens fashion and accessories sourced from Europe.
Describe the target audience for your logo
We market to high-end customers who are passionate about quality, design and fashion and most of all, wish to pass this appreciation on to their little ones. We answer the call of parents and gift-givers who are tired of boring, tasteless, run-of-the-mill clothing and accessories for children found at the typical chain stores. They are willing to pay the slightly, higher prices as this premium is well worth the style, uniqueness, quality of the fabrics and craftsmanship reflected in the clothing and accessories we carry.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Style, luxury and uniqueness
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Colors should be soft but strong, if this makes sense and no more than 2 or 3, please.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Bold and bright colors, so no neons...
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Both print (packaging, business cards, etc.) and website.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We're looking for a logo that is:
1) Refined, elegant and luxurious -in line with our company, products and customers
2) Very French in style (See Laduree's and Bonpoint's lovely logos attached)
3) Simple and classy nothing too complicated or busy yet still smart, interesting and beautiful
4) Appealing to both the adult gift-giver as well as the child who is receiving the gift since the logo will also be used on packaging materials
- Bows, ribbons, lace, intricate framing details
- You may choose to continue with and build the logo around the word "Cochonnet" (as shown in the attached file) OR you can start with an entirely new font but keeping it in a handwritten script/style.
- Can include youthful and child-friendly ideas but not at the expense of being tasteful
- Although the word "cochonnet" means "piglet" in French, we are not too keen on a logo with a visual of a pig or body parts of one.
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
The above info and attached files act as guidelines but we are open and happy to see any exciting and creative logos that you designers propose as a fit for our business!
Thank you and can't wait to see your designs!
No Files Added