Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Modern, cutting edge and unique
Innovative and progressive
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We currently have a logo which shows a Bunnings store surrounded by a wi fi signal (attached - Fit Merchandising current logo) and would like our new logo to look like the apple mac os logo (Apple Mac OS logo attached). Our corporate colours are orange and black. We are hoping to achieve a similar effect as the attached Apple logo which will act as a kind of boundary to surround the Bunnings and Wifi signal. The words Fit will replace the words Mac iOS and under the logo we would like the words "Merchandising and Sale Solutions inserted.
We are also looking for a simple design (similar to the attached Companion logo) to be attached as an email signature. The new signature to read "Fit Merchandising and Sales Solutions . (Maybe a small logo of the above included).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We like the fact that the orange dots arent all the way around the mac logo and that there is a lot of dimension to the apple logo i.e. Several shades of black, lines through the orange dots and a criss cross carbon look in the apple stalk.
No Files Added