Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The logo design is for a full service event production company, named: Fete
We provide event and meeting planning services for special events, corporate functions, galas, weddings, corporate meetings & seminars, etc.
In addition to event & meeting planning, Fete also provides catering services and corporate concierge services.
Fete is operated by 2 partners, male & female out of Toronto, Canada and has been in business for approx. 2 years.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Fete needs a Logo that will be used to help brand our company. It will be used on all print items, website, power-point presentation materials, business cards, signage, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience varies greatly and includes such audiences as Corporations, Arts & Entertainment Companies, Independent clients, Non-profit Organizations, etc. We want to portray ourselves as creative, trendy, and business-savvy.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open to all ideas!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We absolutely don't want to see anything in the logo that:
- Has a party favor image in it (i.e. no balloons, streamers, party-hats, etc.)
No Files Added