Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our name is: ASM (Asia Sales and Marketing). We are a 4 person firm that creates, designs, sources and sells to retailers in Canada, US, and UK. We are a female owned company, have doubled our growth in 18 months. We describe ourselves as the "bridge to global retail". Our colors are black, white and silver. Our office rocks: black carpeting, white french doors to our offices, silver accents, harlequins on the walls and each us has our signature desk that reflects our own personal style.
We have grown so fast because we created an item called "The PerfecTree", it is an artificial tree that literally sets up in 5 minutes and looks like a real tree...just to give you an example of what we are talking about.
Our main product area is Christmas, we love Christmas, but we like it hip or traditional with an edge...or if the product merits, a warm woolly sweater with snowflakes...
We mostly sell to mass retailers and our first barrier is the buyer. Buyers know it all, have seen it all and are hard to impress.
We need to create a piece that grabs the buyers attention, and allows them to remember the product after they leave our showroom, after the meeting is over and the glow had faded! We need them to be "wowed" by the logo and the market positioning statement because then they have to go back, present it to their boss and why it is relevant to their assortment. In an age when buyers are trying eliminate vendors, we need to make a strong enough case that we need to be added as a vendor.
We like creative that tells a story, that isn't so smart that the average consumer won't get it but cool enough that they'll stop to look at it. We like colors, and we are not afraid to use them...however, more then four colors is cost prohibative for packaging costs, so we need to keep it to no more then four.
The piece must include:
great tag line
needs to clearly communicate
buyers think in sounds bites so it can't be a novel
above all it needs to be memorable
As for fonts, ones that you can read are critical, other then that, there are not ones that we don't like...accept for to much scroll...it is hard to read...but I guess we covered that...
We don't like cartoony or dumbed down logos, icons, etc. We typically like things a bit more sophisticated but it is more critical that it works...I can design a tree that sells but I can't design a logo, that is where we would rely on your expertise.
It is called "Unplugged" (unless you have a better name), it is a battery operated or solar powered Christmas Trees, wreaths, garlands, swags, and porch trees.
* It uses 6AA batteries, the batteries will last for 100 hours
* Can also be solar powered with a 6' cord, it will charge rain or shine and last for up to 8 hours each night
* We will use energy efficient LED lights (need a name for the lights as well) that look and feel just like regular mini incasdesant lights but are LED. Hence way more energy efficient
* It will be competitvely priced with regular trees
* Will be hugely energy efficient
* We will have 6 different styles to choose from: $99 SRP to a $199 SRP
* 2' to 9' trees
* The buyers can offer an assortment at the same price for a "you choose" option
* Lights will be clear and/or multi
* We can make the lights in any color
* The tree can be PVC, PE or a combination of both
* The PVC and PE are made out of recycled material without a premium cost for a "green" product
* Lights are cool to the touch
* No broken glass
* Easy on the eyes, the LED lights don't vibrate like other LED lights
* Replaceable bulbs
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a:
Market Positioning Statement
It will be used in initially in presentations, and ultimately it will be used for packaging and advertising in print, possilby some TV.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The retail buyer:
Canadian Tire Corporation
B&Q - UK
We want them to think that we are (in fact we are these things):
If People Think Christmas, We Want To Be Their First Thought As A Vendor/Supplier
Experts in Our Industry/Industry Leaders
A One Stop Seasonal Resource: Trend, Marketing, Customer Analytics, Product Development
We Are The Best In Our Industry
We Are Customer Centric
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like these designs/brands in the market:
Method (cleaning supplies)
Smith and Hawkin
Crate and Barrel
Rock Republic (jeans)
Sonoma Mission Inn
Black and White with a color accent
We are open to ideas...just because this is what we like, doesn't mean that is what the logo should be...we want you to have an open mind and so will we...
As for fonts:
No caligraphy, we tend to like more contemporary and clean...or simply elegant. Must be readable.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have:
Awesome tag line
We are open minded, we don't want to limit you but saying too much
No Files Added