Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Security, attention to detail, and comfort (the logo should look cute).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image only. The image will be used as the main application icon on Android devices.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo will be used for an Android app, called AntMonitor, that monitors Internet traffic and detects privacy leaks and malware. Users can also opt into data collection, which allows us to build machine learning algorithms for app classification from network logs. Thus, there is a monitoring element, as well as a crowdsourcing element.
The application is being developed at the University of California, Irvine, and our mascot is the Anteater. As such, we would like for the logo to feature an anteater, possibly, in UCI colors, as in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UC_Irvine_A...
Since there is a monitoring element, we would like to have the anteater look through a magnifying glass, perhaps at some ants. If there is reasonable space to add ants, the ants will signify the crowdsourcing aspect of our app.
No Files Added