Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
irony, simplicity, fun
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to everything, see more detail below.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a holding company for several e-commerce sites. We aren't sure which direction we want to go with the logo : 1. Simple and serious to play up the irony of a silly name. 2. Have fun with the name and origin of the idea. 3. Something in between.
Origin of the name: When starting the first site as a very small business a running joke as we figured out our way was the southpark episode with the Underpants Gnomes. Step1: Steal Underpants Step 2: ? Step 3: Profit.
Short version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLap... .
Long version: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/15... .
Image: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/tO5sxLapAts/hqdef... .
As we've grown and acquired more sites we've always come back to Step 2: ? Step 3: Profit . Which brings us to United Underpants. Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your ideas.
No Files Added