What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Signage & Lighting
Describe the target audience for your logo
* Media companies worldwide that sell advertising on their own illuminated poster displays and want to replace the backlighting with energy-saving backlighting.
* Retailers that want to buy POS displays and/or replace old with new energy-saving lighting in their stores.
* Architects and interior designers for indoor/outdoor architectural lighting that is energy-saving.
* End-consumers with an annual income of >US$50,000 that want to buy both energy-saving and modern/stylish lighting products for their homes.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and Symbol
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Not more than 4 colours in one logo
Green, blue, yellow, white and black are preferred
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Purple, orange, pink, red
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, Print, possibly TV in the future
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
A complete presentation on our company and our products can be found on: www.elemeco.com/addlux.pdf
We would like you to create a logo for our new business addlux, which develops, manufactures and distributes energy-saving lighting products, which are designed to improve the backlighting/illumination of poster displays and other signage, and which can also be used as architectural lighting. We also custom-manufacture our own range of illuminated poster and LCD displays.
The term lux is the main part of the name, because it refers to the measure of illumination or light that passes through a translucent surface (e.g. poster and plastic displays and other translucent material).
The name addlux/Addlux/AddLux/ADDLUX refers to adding lux to displays (signage) or also for lighting homes, offices, retail stores, hotels, bars, restaurants, hospitals or even outdoors on streets, etc.
Our best-selling product at the moment is an 8mm thin, square or rectangular shaped acrylic display panel, which is fitted with white-coloured LEDs and a frame along each edge. This panel can also be edge-lit with different colour LEDs and dimmers to achieve a certain ambience. Photos of the product are available upon request.
ABOUT THE LOGO
Our business is still mostly B2B (although we are also exploring the possibility of developing LED lighting products which will be sold to customers online or through DIY stores), so the logo should be unique, creative but sophisticated and contain no more than 4 colours. It should have a unique symbol that can be printed in no larger than 2x2cm on our products, so that when people see it they would associate with the brand (e.g. like Nike has the tick). The brand should stands for adding energy-saving lighting to signage or for general lighting purposes. LED lighting is the best lighting product today, but other technology will probably replace this in the future, so we prefer not to include any pictures that refer only to todays LED technology.
* Spelling: We are open to suggestions on how the name is spelt (addlux, Addlux, AddLux, ADDLUX)
* Colours: Green, blue, yellow, white and black are preferred.
* Unique symbol designs with text, so no pictures please.
* Shapes: We are open to suggestions on shapes, but weve been thinking along the lines of rectangles or squares to symbolise the lighting panel we have developed.
We have tried creating several designs in-house, but wed like to create something very unique that reflects everything mentioned above.
No Files Added