Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. This is a type-based logo, and shouldn't look like we're screaming "WHY FF" at consumers.
2. It should be iconic, modern, clean, and simple.
3. Customers should feel inquisitive, and invited to learn more or shop.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I want to keep this open to ideas that you as a designer might have.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is going to be a retailer for perfume that is up and coming. We want to be modern, and simple making shopping for fragrances easy.
No Files Added