Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TXT Study is a series of web conferences sponsored by Birthright Israel NEXT intended to present research and motivate discussion on Young Jewish Adults' uses of technology and social media. It encourages open conversation with other organization that engage Young Jewish Adults.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo with a modern feel and a web 2.0 feel. Logo should also share the idea
that we are moving from old school to new school. This means that the logo
should attract older users and new users. "TXT" is common lingo amongst the new
generation of SMSers. TEXT Study in the Jewish world is synonomous with a bunch
of people sitting around a table studying the Torah or Old Testament or
scriptures written about the Old Testament. We are attempting to bring old and
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Young Jewish Adults aged 18-40
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like logos that are easy to read, clear and aren't too colorful or busy
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We will consistently comment to provide direction.
No Files Added