Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Two Logos: Little Wed Hen and Little Wed Book
What is your industry?
Wedding Planning Industry
Describe the target audience for your logo
- largely 18-25
- western (US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ etc)
- English speaking
- middle to upper class
- traditional values
- fashion oriented, sophisticated, educated
- typically with a large budget
- time poor
- small business owners
- creative professional
- fashion oriented
- some (eg caterers, florists etc) may also cater to other non-wedding industries
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
That we can help make wedding planning practical and easy.
That we can help our customers personalise their wedding.
That we are professional, modern, and offer a comprehensive service.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- Modern, streamlined, simple, with an emphasis on the fact that we are professional and practical.
- Text with small graphic or plain text.
- Easy to read text; okay to use different fonts to emphasise the hen or book part of the site name. Handwritten fonts are okay so long as theyre modern and easy to read, although preference will be given to fonts that are professional and practical.
- The design should look good in both black and white and in colour, and at various sizes
- Prefer lower case letters rather than stark all caps
- We would prefer a design that can be easily generalised across different sites, or that can still work well if the site is redesigned
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We are open to warm colours such as rich chocolate brown, and colours that are welcoming, friendly and practical. Aquas and blues also okay, as are any colours that look good on-screen.
We would prefer colours that are easy to see, ie we would prefer designers to avoid using very pale colours or incorporating very faint lines
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
- Avoid pale pinks, oranges, and yellows
- Avoid a black background, as our website will likely have a white background.
- No hard to read fonts or swirly designs
- No cliched or dated design elements such as rings, hearts, silhouettes of people
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
- Email (in footer etc)
no considerations for print at this stage
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Little Wed Hen will be part of a series of at least two websites. We would therefore like a logo that can be adapted across similar related sites: ie, similar font and style with differing logo, such as for Little Wed Hen and Little Wed Book.
Little Wed Hen is a site offering brides information and inspiration about wedding planning. The site offers photos, videos, articles, and news designed to help guide brides in their bridal planning. The site is savvy, comprehensive, and easy to use, allowing brides to easily find and collate wedding inspiration materials.
Little Wed Book is Little Wed Hens sister site. It will allow brides to find and build relationships with wedding vendors in their area.
Both sites will be thematically linked design-wise, and will likely feature a fairly clean design without too many fussy design elements. Think fresh and modern, but without being stark.
We like the following designs:
No Files Added