Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Two in Love
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Good quality photography
Nice style, not old-fashioned / style but not overly creative either
It has to please women without being totally female since I'm male
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I don't like:
http://www.thebusinesslogo.com/logo-desi... (too cheesy)
http://www.cygnetgraphics.com/images/cus... (looks cheap)
http://blog.aliciaschneiderphoto.com/wp-... (I can hardly read it)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I want to launch a Wedding Photography Business.
Take a look at some pictures at www.two-in-love.ch
I have not decided on colors for the website yet, but I like blue and yellow - pastell colors.
Should be pleasing to women who generally make the call on the wedding photographer
No Files Added