Who are you?
Polantis is a high-tech start-up company enabling architects and design professionals to integrate real-world products by leading manufactures into their architectural design. Free of charge.
Freelantis is a new web-platform/Vertical social network for architects. This web platform will offer architects many services and career opportunities related to their line of work.
Our current website: http://www.polantis.com
What do you need?
"Polantis" is a portmanteau word which means "Polygons Atlantis" it is both the name of our company and the name of one of our services - the free download of 2D and 3D CAD objects that could be integrated into virtually any architectural CAD software.
"Freelantis" is a portmanteau word which means "Freelance Atlantis" it is a service by Polantis who's main aim is to help architects (freelance or not) find jobs in architecture firms, share projects and information, as well as interact with each other.
Each of these two services need a logo and both logos should be "creatively close" to each other - meaning, they should be felt and seen as "nonidentical twins" or "from the same family" in order to maintain brand identity.
Who Is Your Audience?
Architects, decorators, manufacturers of AEC goods. Basically, people for whom design is VERY important.
We Like These Examples
http://haamud.com/logos/postil.jpg - Israeli postal authority
Minimalist military decorations ("of the same family"):
Star Alliance logo: http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/tr...
The carrefour logo with the hidden white "C" in it: http://iannova.files.wordpress.com/2009/...
The way Coca Cola maintains brand identity even in a foreign language: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Englis...
We Absolutely Must Have
1. We would like the logos to reflect "high-techness" without being too cold.
2. If possible reflect a feature of the architectural world without being too obvious (like compasses, buildings, rulers...) if you relate to the architecture world be subtle and sensitive.
3. We attached a simple "download all" button which is the heart of our polantis service in psd format. we would like the logo to be in these colors or very close. In any case, it shouldn't exceed 3 different colors and their gradients.
4. The background of our future site will be probably white, but we would like the logo to be able to fit on MOST light backgrounds. it should have a transparent background with no frames of any kind.
5. Although we are "3D specialists" it is not absolutely necessary for us to have a "3D logo" (our current one isn't...)
6. KEEP IT SIMPLE ! we like minimalist, sleek and not too shiny stuff... :-)
No Files Added