Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Brand identity for Australia's leading TV blog.
www.tvtonight.com.au has created a community of over 250,000 readers per month by providing breaking news, interviews, ratings, reviews and advanced program guides for Australia's TV industry.
The logo should reflect a contemporary aesthetic (nothing retro) that represents an enthusiasm for television. And please, no icons of Australia, and no hearts.
The target audience is 85% male aged 18-39 and is read by both fans and the industry.
The logo will primarily feature on the website so I'd prefer a landscape logo over portrait, but this is not concrete.
No Files Added