Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Traditional yet modern. Classic and current.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
A logo that is simple and can stand on its own and also be displayed with the actual words "Northbay TV" or "Northbay Television. We're open to logos that incorporate the initials "NBTV" but we're hoping for something more creative and descriptive than simply a novel way to display four characters. We also hope for a logo that looks good even when displayed small.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We're developing a small community TV station in the San Francisco north bay and are in need of a logo. While not required, we'd be interested in seeing logos that capture the spirit of the area yet still looks like a symbol representing a broadcast station. While we're technically in the wine country, we'd like to avoid the over-used symbols of the area. In any case, we're open to ANY ideas you may come up with regardless of the above suggestions and we'd like to thank you for your interest and hopefully submission to our project!
No Files Added