Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are 2 people working with a local wildlife organization to raise awareness of threats to the local terrapin (small turtle) population
What do you need?
We need a turtle logo with an area (preferably within the "shell" design) that can accommodate text. Additionally, we'd like the "feet" of the turtle to be rendered as automobile tires/wheels.
Who Is Your Audience?
Hopefully, everyone (haha)... We are targeting those with an interest in wildlife preservation.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
We must have an area to accommodate text within the turtle design, so in lieu of the shell detail as seen in the examples provided, we will need a more open space (not necessarily white, but open).
No Files Added