Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
# Fun and elegant company. Not cheesy
# Mature, established and professional. Not clubby
# We perform using Turntables, not CD's
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
symbol + wordmark
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our Target Audience:
Well educated 75% women; 25% Men ages 25-35. Logo should not be too feminine though. We also cater to the corporate sector
We Like These Designs. (fonts, colors, style):
Current site and logo located at www.Turntableevents.com. Current logo was designed 3 years ago in an early phase of our company. We've grown exponentially since then and want a logo to reflect that.
Would like to keep the same color scheme and logo should be able to be used in both light and dark background.
Feel free to post any questions. Thank you!
Our Design Will Be Used On:
Web, Print Media, Television,
No Files Added