Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Tulip Management.....Growing with you.
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a small property management company that wants to take renters all the way from renting their first apartment to buying their first home. We are licensed realtors as well just starting out. We also want to help people that want to make real estate investments, buy properties.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text...we like a clean modern look with some color. We want the slogan to be under the name. Tulip Mangement and then put .....Growing with you underneath?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a new business trying to attract mostly renters and investors in the DC area.
No Files Added