Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1.We provide mentoring for regional theological education leaders all over the world; Our tagline is Guiding Theological Leaders to Multiply Churches Globally
2. New name based on Ecclesiastes 4:12: "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
3. We want a contemporary, fresh logo for global evangelical Christian audience
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
www.accordnetwork.com--like this org's logo, only prefer something a little more fluid, and with three strands
www.langham.org--like the red globe or anything that might indicate global aspect
we have shortened interpretation of the new name could be: 3>1:ECC412
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
www.synseis.org --this is the name of our organization before we changed it about 2 months ago. Current logo colors are RGB: 210-197-158; 12-58-51; and 81-94-77, but we are open to considering new colors. Website itself will have a complete redesign once logo is finalized. We would like a more "icon" style logo, something that reduces and enlarges well, can be easily added to memes, headers, infographics, etc, ideally no more than 2 colors, or converts to a b/w or 1-color version pretty easily.
No Files Added