Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Harvard Row is at 1449 Harvard Street NW in Washington DC. The neighborhood is called Columbia Heights, which is a young, vibrant community with lots of diversity and new shopping and dining venus. Learn more about the community at www.dcch.org, or visit http://www.lock7development.blogspot.com... to see renderings of the project (see the August 27th post). also visit 14thandyou.blogspot.com for more info on the neighborhood. Finally, since the name is "Harvard Row", a SUBTLE reference to rowing and an element of crimson (red) color would be appropriate, but don't overdo it! We want that to be subtle and clever, not obvious and tacky.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
luxury, style, quality
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text.
No Files Added