Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Trazzler helps you explore the world of travel by recommending trips unique to your location and Travel Personality. Trazzler was founded in the original Twitter offices and was awarded a grant from the fbFund.
Trazzler is quite different from other travel sites. We built the site from the ground-up with an independent mentality. The writing on Trazzler comes from thousands of freelancers all over the world.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are currently redesigning our website and would like help with our logo/identity. Your concept can elaborate on the sketch included or be a new direction based on these key brand guidelines:
* We are an independent, ground-up companythe new logo should not feel "corporate."
* Our audience is a mix of young and oldthe new logo should not be flashy or look too techy.
* Our tagline is a series of words that will be swapped in and out, depending on the season.
* We are open in regard to color.
* We would like to use some sort of "plus" symbol to reinforce the concept of adding a destination point. The plus symbol does not necessarily have to exist within the Google Maps-like marker as shown. See attached file for a starting point.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Literary, adventurous, eccentric, brainy. 63% female. Big portion of audience located in cities like New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles. Our audience is a mix of young and old.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added