LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Trazzler helps you explore the world of travel by recommending trips unique to your location and Travel Personality. Trazzler was founded in the original Twitter offices and was awarded a grant from the fbFund.
Trazzler is quite different from other travel sites. We built the site from the ground-up with an independent mentality. The writing on Trazzler comes from thousands of freelancers all over the world.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are currently redesigning our website and would like help with our logo/identity. Your concept can elaborate on the sketch included or be a new direction based on these key brand guidelines:
* We are an independent, ground-up companythe new logo should not feel "corporate."
* Our audience is a mix of young and oldthe new logo should not be flashy or look too techy.
* Our tagline is a series of words that will be swapped in and out, depending on the season.
* We are open in regard to color.
* We would like to use some sort of "plus" symbol to reinforce the concept of adding a destination point. The plus symbol does not necessarily have to exist within the Google Maps-like marker as shown. See attached file for a starting point.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Literary, adventurous, eccentric, brainy. 63% female. Big portion of audience located in cities like New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles. Our audience is a mix of young and old.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added