Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Travel Dirty .com
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Represent Travel Dirty travel tour company that specializes in active tours such as: hiking, mountain biking, and running in exotic locations. Additional types of active tours could be added in the future.
2) Represent Dirt Have the colors of dirt in it, especially in the word Dirty
3) Have .com in it This should be smaller than Travel Dirty, but people should see it and know to go to TravelDirty.com
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I do NOT like white background logos.
I like image + text, as well as text only with simple background.
Current logo is at: http://www.TravelDirty.com
It would not have been a bad logo, except that it is blurry, travel font is white, and there are white edges around corners. Also, others have commented to me that it needs to represent the active tours more.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logo should also:
4) Be readable when a picture is taken of it (on a hat or shirt). Current logo, the white letters of Travel are washed out in a picture, and it looks as if my hat just says Dirty.
5) Be clear (not blurry like my current logo) at various sizes. I want logo to be able to print on business cards, letterhead, advertisements, shirts, hats, and banners that will be held on top of a mountain with group photo.
6) No white edges - printable on various backgrounds. I want to be able to print on brown, black, white, and other colors.
7) Look nice in the current website design http://www.traveldirty.com/ (If link colors need to be changed on website to match a new logo, I can do that. The remainder of the colors on the website will stay the same though.)
8) Be simple and memorable. It should stand out from the crowd (possibly consider having a pop-color).
9) Font Font should go with the existing website (Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif)
No Files Added