Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Matthew Bindewald, MD
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. This is a reconstructive surgeon (not a plastic surgeon - no boob jobs or face lifts)
2. who provides transformational surgery to patients after an accident, injury, or other major event (car accident, dog bite, burn, trauma, scar removal, birth defect, sports injury, skin removal/tightening after extreme weight loss, cancer - will reconstruct breasts after mastectomy or repair skin after skin cancer tumors have been removed)
3. He basically "fixes" unsightly scars, skin, faces, breasts, etc after they have been injured and makes them look beautiful and "normal"
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
I won't rule out text only if you can make it look really cool
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a male surgeon and patients are both male & female so I do not want a logo with much pink in it. The logo needs to have a level of seriousness to it while also being high tech and beautiful (because the patients are coming to him because they want to be beautiful again)
No Files Added