Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are NetCom Information Technology (NetCom for short), a well known and respected computer education company headquartered in NYC.
We deliver computer training to corporate and individual clients nationwide, and our main focus is on providing our students with experienced, top-quality instructors.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We deliver training through the following 5 delivery methods:
1. Public Classroom
2. Live Online Training
3. Boot Camp
4. Private Onsite
Short definitions of each method can be seen at http://www.netcominfo.com/education/deli.... (eLearning will replace Private 1-on-1)
We require a grouping of 5 logos representing our 5 training delivery methods, 1 logo for each method. Logos will mainly appear next to each other in the body of our website.
See the placeholder logos we are using at http://www.netcominfo.com/courses/50027/... (the orange guys).
This is the same setting where the logos you create will be used.
Logos can be graphical or text. As you can see from the above link, we currently display the delivery method text below each graphic logo. We are open to continuing to do it this way, or eliminating the text below if the text can be worked into the logo design itself.
The new logos should have a corporate feel (opposed to what they are now) but shouldnt be stuffy. Because each logo will be so small and closely spaced, we require a very clean and simple design for each.
The challenge: All 5 logos must fit into the body of our website, which is 570 pixels wide, so each one should be no wider than 112 pixels. Each of these mini-logos must convey its training delivery method in this much space.
This is important: the logo design should take into consideration its core usage which will be online on a website not print.
We look forward to seeing your designs!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Tech savvy. They are career changers looking to break into IT, seasoned IT Professionals, and everyone in between.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
There are simply too many that we like. Surprise us. Who knows, one day, we just might return the favor!
Plenty more design projects in store for the right designers
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Each logo must convey the associated training method.
2. Must jive with the corporate color scheme on the page.
3. Entire logo group must fit into box 570 px wide.
4. Logo must use web-safe color palette, being that it will mostly be used online
5. Each mini-logo should be square or rectangular in size (not shape, could be any shape). Width is longer than or equal to height.
6. Logo must fit well into the course pages of our website. Here is another course page w the old placeholder logos: http://www.netcominfo.com/courses/8027/C...
7. *Again, eLearning will replace Private 1-on-1.
No Files Added