Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
TraceThat.com Logo Project
Who we are:
TraceThat.com is the first smart parcel tracking search engine.
Basically a person enters one tracking number for their package in the search box and the engine knows which shipping company it belongs to and redirects the person to that shipper's tracking page.
The "Trace That" website is going to have only one search bar The format of the site will look like Google's search page.
A lot of emphasis will be given to the logo.
Who are our users?
Our user base is diverse: Multinationals, worldwide clients from many different industries. Anyone having to track packages regularly and from different shipping companies.
What do we want our logo to convey?
Smart, web 2..0, Fast, Reliable Tracking, Innovative, New, Easy, Pleasing
A couple of guidelines for the logo:
A 2 color logo is preferable
The logo will only be used for that website so it can be specific in its look (parcel tracking, smart search engine etc.)
The logo should contain the .com in it but the .com doesn't have to be as big.
No Files Added