Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Our company is called TraceIQ and we are a supplier of Explosive Trace Detection (ETD) consumables. Consumables are disposable components used to operate ETD devices at airport, government, critical infrastructure, and other large security checkpoints. ETD devices are sophisticated scientific instruments that detect invisible trace particles of explosives, narcotics and other substances. The technology uses Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) to identify the substances.
The company is comprised of security/science/tech experts in explosive trace detection. Our success is based on supplying the best quality consumables quickly to security operators across the US, Canada and Latin America. Our objective is to replace the cheap and low quality consumables supplied by the current companies.
We are looking for a logo that will feel modern, sleek, simple, and clean. We would like the logo to include both the name of our company (TraceIQ) and an image. For colors, we have previously used black, silver and gray but are open to new ideas.
1. Since TraceIQ will be an extension of our existing security technology consulting firm, one idea is that the TraceIQ logo could contain our current logo or has a similar feel/style or elements of our current logo -- attached for reference.
2. Another idea is to work from our current logo – but incorporating the “trace” concept by recreating the shield using "dots" or "particles".
3. We are standing up another website/business – SecureIQ. Another idea is to have a design element that is common to those two brands instead of linking to the SecureInsights logo.
However, we are very interested in seeing all creative options.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
expertise, quality, integrity
Our competitors have old looking websites and industrial looking logos and branding. By comparison, we would like to look modern and sleek (bold/simple) but still evoke feelings of trust and integrity. Our value proposition is to provide the highest quality and effective consumables because we are the experts.