Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Tots Games:
We make iPhone games for very young kids and their moms. ("Tots" generally means kids aged 2 to 4.)
Here is what we need:
Logo for the "intro screen" of the games. Would be an appropriate size for the iPhone.
We make fun, simple games. They are short, inexpensive, harmless, colorful, and easy to play.
We like the logos / look-and-feel of these websites:
Our design should be colorful with bright blue, green, orange, purple.
It should be fun, whimsical, smart, clever.
It needs to be refined, modern, subtle, professional and simple.
Should employ advanced techniques around shadows, colorings, accents, etc.
It should read:
No clip art and no anything that looks or feels like clip art.
No Files Added