What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
online toy shopping
Describe the target audience for your logo
adults (age 30-45) shopping for gifts for their kids, niece/nephews, etc.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) fun (it is toys after all & shopping for toys should be fun) 2) memorable 3)easy to read
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
open to either text only or text and image (but no spinning top - it has already been used on another logo)
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
primary colors that pop: red, yellow & blue - not necessarily all three
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
no pink or purple
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
1) logo should be one word
2) font should be easy to read
3) capital T in Top & capital T in Toyz
4) New company: creative should reflect today's online consumer - forward thinking, little edgy OK
5) Toys are FUN! As should be the experience of shopping for them!
No Files Added