Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
UI Thief is a website that people go to to get inspiration for designing new User Interfaces for projects. The page allows the user to rapidly browse through hundreds of designs to create a collection of reference art.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're a new company, and we need a logo. The logo will appear on our website, and maybe on business cards and stationery, etc. Logo will have the words "UI Thief" to appear within the logo. A single image, or images would be better than text-only. Intricate details and fine lines may not be the best idea. Do not use the green color or anything resembling the logo at gamespy.com.
Final logo file must be vector art.
.eps or .ai preferred.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who use the web to browse for ideas, designers, and project managers alike.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
No Files Added