Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Top Shelf Apparel was created out of a vision to create a clothing line that embodies the quintessential spirit and refinement of a hockey player that exudes class, fashion-forward design and a sense of being a cut above the rest. Top Shelf Apparel is poised to change the face of hockey-inspired clothing with a line that captures junior players and boardroom executives alike, from the nightclubs of New York City to the small town country bars of Idaho we are all united by being the best at everything we do we are Top Shelf.
The main Top Shelf brand logo will communicate a mixture of an emblem or letter form/initial-based design that will be the center point and will accompany any wordmark based use of 'Top Shelf Apparel' on shirt designs.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Clean/Elegant: The Top Shelf image logo should be minimalist-inspired that is fashion-forward in design and can be applied to premium business attire and casualwear.
- Hockey-inspired: The term 'top shelf' denotes scoring on the top corners of a hockey net, so the play on words for the visual incorporation of the upper elements of a hockey net into the letter form/initial-based design would be ideal. If this cannot be accomplished, we are open to other fashion-based suggestions.
Premium: This image will represent the focal point of all of our branding materials, thus we aspire to have a modern, crisp and clean look that exudes a 'premium' feel.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Our main competitor, Sauce Hockey, design-wise is very similar to our approach in terms of forward-thinking design, however we wish to evolve to a premium look and feel that reaches out to an elite, executive business class.
Masculine, mature, towards luxury, modern, simple, somewhat subtle, distinguishable
No Files Added