Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
quiet and patient
more academic or philosophical than artistic
more foundational than aspirational
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
probably text only but I am okay with the idea of an image
I hope that the packaging, font, and color scheme does as much or more to identify the brand as the logo itself
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Most current tea company logos have images of tea leaves, tea pots/gaiwans, or asian characters. I would prefer to stay away from these traditional icons of the industry and instead find a clean design that feels distinct from the British, Chinese, and Japanese companies currently in the industry.
one small exception, I kind of like the Korean character for nothingness( ) if it could be used in a way consistent with company's identity.
No Files Added