Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like how they incorporated the King into the Spade in the link above!
We would like incorporate the Spade or all the suits in some way.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We were thinking just black and white but if you have any color maybe some red. Also our official name is "Tilt Poker Room" if you want to add "Poker Room" but maybe a little smaller than "Tilt". We are very open to any ideas and just want something clean, modern, & fun
No Files Added